Friday, May 3, 2013

About myself - Chan Wei Sheng


Personal Profile


Name : Chan Wei Sheng
School Matrix Number : 205906
Age : 23
Date of Birth : 23rd January 1990
Place of Birth : Taiping
Hometown : I am a "Kampung" Boy from Kuala Kangsar, Perak and i'm proud to say that
Race : I am Malaysian first, Chinese second
Education Background : Previous  - SJK(c) Tsung Wah
                                                            SMJK Tsung Wah
                                                            SMK Clifford
                                      Currently -   Universiti Utara Malaysia
                                                           ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
Political Stand : Pakatan Rakyat


Important Person in My Life
Family
My family member. My mom, sister and brother. And above is my late father which i have never seen him before.

Girlfriend 
This is my girlfriend, Tingky. We have been together for 2 and a half years. We love to travel together!

University Buddies
We spend our 3 years university life together!
   


What I Like to Do?

Travel
 

 

Treasure for Food / Cooking
 Ice-cream my favourite!

 Japanese Ramen

Japanese Cuisine - Sushi

 
Dimsum

Sometimes i will prepared my own breakfast :)

Simple but yet satisfied breakfast

Breakfast again? I can't even compete with my mom for lunch and dinner, so i'm specialized in breakfast


Interest in Politic
 
Sincerely I admitted here I'm a super supporter for Pakatan Rakyat

Malaysiakini for sure is one of the main source of political news after i switch from mainstream news ( TV3 - No!!! )
This is the link to Malaysiakini website : http://www.malaysiakini.com/


 
Dato' Sri Ong Tee Keat, Ex-MCA President is the earliest politic leader that I admired and drive my interest to politic world. ( Currently i didn't stand beyond his side due to his political stand )

The leader that I admired. Dato' Sri Anwar Ibrahim, Ex-Vice Prime Minister of Malaysia and currently is de-Facto leader of PKR as well as future Malaysia Prime Minister!

Lim Guan Eng, Caretaker Chief Minister of Penang, among the most famous nation leader currently in Malaysia. He broke the record that a Chief Minister that had been put in jail in past time. He sentenced to 18 months as he fighting for a underage Malay girl that claimed have been raped by UMNO leader. Penang state under his managment, become an economic stability, peaceful, greener and cleaer state.


24 Festive Drum
I joined Universiti Utara Malaysia 24 Festive Drum around July 2010 until now. Although I'm not the active member of drum team and sometimes skip the training, but i still appreciate my remaining time in 24 festive drum team.



























3 comments:

  1. Well Done! The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, all the breakfast are my breakfast pics -_-

    ReplyDelete